Hygiene is the only way (apart from the drastic limitation of human contact) to lower the risk of you catching the virus
- Wash your hands often with soap, thoroughly and for longer than usual
- Take off your shoes at the entrance and leave them there
- Disinfect your door handles, light switches and other areas where most people will touch with bleach or if you prefer alcohol
- Same for the bathroom and toilet
- Eat garlic!
- While you are out of the house use disposable wipes or hand sanitizer
If your local store is out of hand sanitizer – here’s how to make your own:
- 2-3 teacups of Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol with the highest concentration you can find
- 1 teacup of Aloe Vera gel
- 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Mix the alcohol with the gel in a bowl using a spoon.
- Add the essential oil and mix further to counter the smell of the alcohol.
- Pour in a convenient container.
If mixed properly – can be used within a couple of weeks