Amulet for Health
- small piece of camphor
- small piece of garlic
- small cloth bag
- red thread
How to make it:
Put the camphor, garlic and clove in the small bag and sew the opening with the red string of suitable length. Wear on your neck to ward against infections and viruses.
Hygiene is the only way (apart from the drastic limitation of human contact) to lower the risk of you catching the virus
- Wash your hands often with soap, thoroughly and for longer than usual
- Take off your shoes at the entrance and leave them there
- Disinfect your door handles, light switches and other areas where most people will touch with bleach or if you prefer alcohol
- Same for the bathroom and toilet
- Eat garlic!
- While you are out of the house use disposable wipes or hand sanitizer
If your local store is out of hand sanitizer – here’s how to make your own:
- 2-3 teacups of Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol with the highest concentration you can find
- 1 teacup of Aloe Vera gel
- 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Mix the alcohol with the gel in a bowl using a spoon.
- Add the essential oil and mix further to counter the smell of the alcohol.
- Pour in a convenient container.
If mixed properly – can be used within a couple of weeks
Shkembe Chrorba - Tripe Soup
Beef tripe - 500 g (or more)
Milk - 200-300 ml
Paprika - 1 tea spoon
Butter - 50 gr
Garlic 2-3 cloves
VinegarHot chili pepper
Wash the tripe and boil it for 2-3 hours (add water if needed). When it is ready – remove the tripe from the pot and cut into small pieces.
Put a pan on the stove and melt the butter in it. Slowly add the paprika and fry it for 1-2 minutes.
Add the milk to the pan while mixing constantly and 2-3 ladles of the tripe broth.
Pour that back in the pot, add the diced tripe, salt to taste and boil for another 6-7 minutes. Take the pot of the stove.
In a small bowl mix pressed (or diced) garlic with some vinegar (preferably vine vinegar)
In another small bowl put some hot chili pepper – diced or minced.
Serve the soup. Everyone can add the garlic/vinegar and chili pepper to taste.