If you have rash – here are eight remedies:
- You will feel better after bathing in sea water. If that is impossible due to weather or other reasons but you have access to sea water dab the skin with a piece of cotton soaked in seawater.
- You can also cover it with slices of cucumber or smother it in cucumber juice.
- Try one teaspoonful of vinegar mixed with one soup spoonful of warm water.
- You can get some relief from the itching if you add three spoonfuls of baking soda to your bath and spend at least 10-15 minutes soaking in it.
- You can also use the following – mix a teaspoonful of lemon juice with some coconut oil and leave on the affected place for an hour. After that rinse it with warm water.
- A similar to the above remedy is to mix a teaspoonful of ground poppy seed with some lime juice.
- Creased almond leaves also help. Apply to the affected places twice a day
- Vitamin C helps strengthen the immune system and any way to get more natural vitamin C may alleviate the symptoms of rash and allergies. A glass of freshly squeezed orange juice in the morning or the juice of a lemon diluted in a glass of water can help achieve that.
How to tell?
If your kids get rash!