Amazon

Sunday Bread


Sunday Bread

Ingredients:
  1. 1 Kg flour
  2. 1 packet (or tablespoon) yeast
  3. A pinch of salt
  4. A pinch of sugar
  5. 200 – 300 warm water


Preparation:
Add the yeast, sugar and salt to the warm water and leave it for about 10 – 15 mins to develop.
Sift the flour in a mixing bowl and add the above mixture.
Knead into dough and leave to rise for about an hour.
Bake at medium heat for about 30 – 40 minutes.
I tried a slice with ricotta and jam – delicious.

Tell me about your experience?

Eat well!





1 comment:

  1. Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again. These are some really great tips! Another important note is to make sure you give completely specific instructions to your cleaning staffs.

    Thanks,แทงบอลออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete