- 25 g gelatine
- 300 ml milk
- Sugar to taste
- 5 g vanilla
- Jam, fruit and nuts you like
- Pour the gelatine into one half of the milk. Stir and leave it for 20 – 30 min. Warm the rest of the milk on low heat and add the sugar and vanilla.
- Add the rest of the milk with the gelatine while stirring to achieve a homogeneous mixture. Be careful not to let it boil up.
- Pour the creamy mixture into muffin forms and leave it in the fridge to settle overnight or for about 8 hours.
- Before serving turn the forms upside down on a plate and garnish with jam or fruit.