~time to prepare 10 min~
- Cucumbers 1-2
How to prepare:
- Pour the yogurt into a bowl. Add some water and mix well till you achieve the desired consistency – depending on taste.
- Wash and peel the cucumbers, chop into small cubes and add to the mix.
- Add salt to your taste and one or two cloves of garlic pressed, finely diced or minced.
- Add the washed and diced dill to the mix. Pour a couple of drops of olive oil and mix well.
- Leave it in the fridge for a couple of hours for best results.